$1250 Travel Writing Scholarship 2017
If you are a college or an university student and looking for scholarship, you are in right place. We, The Family Camping Center launched a scholarship program on Travel Writing. Please see details below if you are interested.
Table of Contents
What the Scholarship is About?
We’re looking for three aspiring storytellers to write about natural attractions, family bonding, and cultural charms that they find along the way.
What You Could Win
Total value of the scholarship is $1250 USD. The 3 scholarship recipients will receive:
- First Scholar: $750 USD
- Second Scholar: $300 USD
- Third Scholar: $200 USD
Things We Strictly Follow:
- We do not ask for SSN (Social Security Number) or Credit Card number.
- This is totally free of cost scholarship program.
- Home address will not be asked.
- Students can ask any questions by calling 917-946-1177 at 10 AM to 4 PM (Monday to Friday)
How Do You Apply?
- Write a 750-1250 words travel story around one of the following themes:
‘The Beginners Best Guide To Camping’
‘Does Camping Bring a Family Closer Together?’
‘A Best Place I’ll Never Forget’
- And send it to our e-mail: [email protected]nter.com with your-
- Personal Information (Full Name, Age, Contact Address).
- Name of the College or University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.
This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the colleges or universities. And must be you are interested in Traveling. Any other applications will be disregarded.
The deadline for the article submission is August 31, 2017. We will chose three winners from the applicants, winning articles will be chosen and announced on October 1,2017. Three winners can expect our check delivered to him/her by October 10, 2017.
This is a yearly scholarship and we’ll get different topics on each year for participation. Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!Apply Now